|Always prepared, both in the air and on the ground, members of the Civil Air Patrol perform emergency services for state and local agencies as well as the federal government as the civilian auxiliary of the U.S. Air Force and for states/local communities as a nonprofit organization. Ever vigilant, these true patriots make a difference in their communities, not only to assist in times of disaster but also to search for the lost and protect the homeland.|
SELECT TO FIND OUT MORE
- Select a minimum of two (2) positions from the Adult Staff page.
- Prepare a resumé ("BioSum") outlining your CAP and non-CAP experience related to the positions you've selected.
Click here to download the BioSum template.
- Prepare a cover letter requesting your selected positions and explaining your interest in serving.
Click here to download the Cover Letter template.
- Save both files as PDFs and follow this naming format:
- Email your two PDFs to email@example.com.
If you are accepted for any of your selected positions, you will receive an email welcoming you to the encampment, including instructions to submit your online CAP Form 31.